SBS GROUP INSTRUCTIONS & INFORMATION (VIP)
Sisters- just want to let you know that you do not have to wait for Tracy or Alana to add you to the list--we do this manually, it is NOT automatic. If there's room (read through comments to this post and compare), you are in this group (if not, you'll be added to the next group). We will add your name to the list as time allows. Thanks so much & WELCOME TO THE SISTERHOOD! Enjoy your new group of gf's!
*First, each sister will leave a comment on this post WITH your full blog URL, first name (and initial of your last name, or use a nickname if you prefer)*. We'll post the master list here and keep it updated.
*Second, create a new post on your blog entitled "Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers-(your group's #)." Write a little getting-to-know you fact to introduce yourself.
*Third, add everyone to your Sisterhood-(group #) blog roll (in your sidebar is a good place). Don't forget to get your badges for SBS (use your group's #)!
*Fourth, when you've got everyone added to your blog roll, go visit each sister and leave a comment. You're "official" once you are listed here on the master list and put your info on your blog, and you're nearly official if there's still room. Happy inky blogging!
If your want your friends in your group, email them a link and get them to join with you before this group fills up! 20 is the limit! (So before you add everyone to your blogroll, read comments and compare to list to make sure the group isn't full--just in case we haven't had time to update the master list. TIA.)
P.S. We're looking for a Group Admin to organize RAKs and such for your group. Just say your interested in your comment. To make life simple, once your selected...you will notice GROUP ADMIN beside your name. If anyone has questions getting their group started please feel free to contact Tracy. Thanks!
*Don't forget to add your blog URL with the "http://" included (it saves me time copying and pasting your URLs)! If your blog address is missing from your comment, I will just wait on you to post it. I don't have time to find them for myself. Sorry.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Please let me know if there is any information that is posted incorrectly. Thanks so much!
1. Tessa:: http://kraftymama.blogspot.com/ Group Admin
2. Jodi:: http://scrappymojo.blogspot.com/
3. Jackie:: http://www.party-nights-creations.blogspot.com/
4. Carol:: http://carol-paperplay-carol.blogspot.com/
5. Cynthia:: http://rainbowladyscraftyblog.blogspot.com/
6. Anesha:: http://skippereva.blogspot.com/
7. Phree:: http://inkstainsurvivor.blogspot.com/
8. Jacqueline:: http://www.sparklescharmsandbows.blogspot.com/
9. Ann:: http://craftblogspiritofcreativity.blogspot.com/
10. Chrissie:: http://chrissiescreations.blogspot.com/
11. Wendy:: http://pixiehousedesigns-craftypixie.blogspot.com/
12. Beryl:: http://wlpandivascraft.blogspot.com/
13. Rachel:: http://loopycrafting.blogspot.com/
14. Fiona:: http://magickdiva.blogspot.com/
15. Janette:: http://cardsandchat.blogspot.com/
16. Leona:: http://sweet-scrappings.blogspot.com/
17. Denise:: http://lavenderosecraft.blogspot.com/
18. Jenny:: http://craftheaven.blogspot.com/
19. Nikki:: http://passion-for-purple.blogspot.com/
20. Sam:: http://alattestampin.blogspot.com/
Monday, June 23, 2008
1. Wendy:: http://secretcrafter.blogspot.com/
2. Kate:: http://katesdesigns1.blogspot.com/
3. Charla:: http://stampinwizard.blogspot.com/
4. Anabela:: http://creationsbybela.blogspot.com/
5. Juanita:: http://rubbersidedown-schmoopie.blogspot.com/
6. Jewel:: http://paperanglue.blogspot.com/
7. Katy:: http://theoryofcreativity.blogspot.com/ Group Admin
8. Diane:: http://dianesworkshop.blogspot.com/
9. Jennifer:: http://jennifer-phoenixcrafts.blogspot.com/
10. Nic:: http://thealteredinker.blogspot.com/
11. Sam:: http://samscraps.blogspot.com/
12. Jo:: http://createdbyjoanne.blogspot.com/
13. Diana:: http://www.tapuz.co.il/blog/userBlog.asp?
14. Ifat:: http://ifatart.blogspot.com/
15. Karyn:: http://www.karynscreations.blogspot.com/
16. Rebecca:: http://www.rebeccassweetcreations.blogspot.com/
17. Sue:: http://suesartstuff.blogspot.com/
18. Maryann:: http://stampcabin.typepad.com/
19. Jennie:: http://www.theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/
20. Wendy:: www.craftybutterfly.co.uk/
21. Laurel:: www.want2scrap.blogspot.com/