- First, each sister will leave a comment on this post WITH your full blog URL, first name (and location if there are same names). We'll post the master list here and keep it updated.
- Second, create a new post on your blog entitled "Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers-14." Write a little getting-to-know you fact to introduce yourself.
- Third, add everyone to your Sisterhood-14 blog roll (in your sidebar is a good place). Don't forget to get your badges for SBS14!
- Fourth, when you've got everyone added to your blog roll, go visit each sister and leave a comment. You're "official" once you are listed here on the master list and put your info on your blog, and you're nearly official if there's still room. Happy inky blogging!
P.S. We're looking for a Group Admin to organize RAKs and such on the SBS Cafe blog. Just say your interested in your comment. Once you're selected, the Group Admin needs to visit the SBS Cafe blog (Group Admins Link: CLICK HERE) and leave Tracy a comment so she can add you as an author to the Cafe blog.
1. Tonya :: http://stampvamp.blogspot.com (Group Admin)
2. Beth (??) :: http://www.StampInsanity.blogspot.com
3. Claire (Lancashire) :: http://claireslittlecreationsxxx.blogspot.com/
4. Kim : http://inkeypingers.blogspot.com
5. Gayle :: http://littlebirddesign.blogspot.com
6. Maria :: ??
7. Shaz :: http://craftylittleblogger.blogspot.com/
8. Carolyn :: http://www.stamphappymomma.com
9. Claire (Yorkshire) :: http://claireabellesblog.blogspot.com/
10. Tracey :: http://icklenorthrner.blogspot.com
11. Bee :: http://nannabeeshive.blogspot.com
12. Karen :: http://karen-welcometomyworld.blogspot.com/
13. Meredith :: http://merrymusings.typepad.com
14. Rima :: ??
15. Nicola :: http://www.floydypops.blogspot.com
16. Becky :: http://beckysorensens.blogspot.com/
17. Fae :: http://faeryscrapper.typepad.com/
18. Beckie :: http://beckiejb.blogspot.com/
19. Ann :: http://ann-icklehaggiscraftspot.blogspot.com/
20. Beth (England) :: ??